Monday, December 27, 2010

Where has the time gone?

With Christmas break in full swing and all the big family events over, it's so lovely to just sit around and enjoy the kids. Tru did wonderful at the Christmas parties, and several times I found myself telling my son Tre' to be more like his sister, Tru and behave. She is a miracle and continues to amaze me every day. She is starting to become more vocal, and making sense. She's continuing to sign at home and it's starting to pick up in the school setting, I'm not sure what the delay has been but recent reports are promising. She's has really thinned out in the last couple months and we are going back to a lactouse free diet to hopefully clear up some bowel irregularities. But all in all 2010 has been a wonderful year and we are excited to see what 2011 has to bring to us.
2005, Tru's first Christmas


Schaefer Christmas 2010

No comments: